Have you got extensive experience working in post-completion conveyancing work?
Are you looking to progress your legal career?
If so, this law firm based in Edgbaston can offer you just that, along with a friendly and supportive environment.
As the post-completion conveyancing assistant, your key duties will include:
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensuring that all post-completion processes are finalised, including, Paying stamp duty to HMRC, Serving any notices to landlords, Registering new owners with the Land Registry, Requisitions and Ledgers.
To be considered for this post-completion conveyancing assistant role based in Edgbaston, you must have previous experience working in post-completion conveyancing work, have a real team working ethic and have a working knowledge of case management and Microsoft systems.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.