This highly established, multi-service law firm based in Solihull is now looking to recruit an experienced conveyancing assistant/paralegal into their conveyancing department on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in Solihull, you will provide assistance to the firm's conveyancers, where your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing full support to our conveyancing solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ensuring that all post-completion processes are finalised, including, Paying stamp duty to HMRC, Serving any notices to landlords, Registering new owners with the Land Registry, Requisitions and Ledgers
To be considered for this conveyancing assistant/paralegal role based in Solihull, you must have previous experience working in a similar role, have a strong understanding of the conveyancing process, be a confident and effective communicator and be able to work on various IT systems.
Please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.