An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal assistant (client services) to join a well-respected Manchester city centre law firm. You will be working within the Client Services team to act as a liaison for between new clients and departments, by delivering accurate contact information and a detailed description of the legal query.
You will be required to have excellent customer service skills. The role will be based in Manchester and is to work on a shift basis between 8am and 7pm Monday to Friday.
As a legal assistant, your duties will include:
- Acting in a professional and courteous manner at all times to maximise the client experience
- Approaching enquiries with a sales-minded attitude to identify opportunities in which the firm can assist
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the departments within the firm and the type of work that they primarily deal with
- Liaising with clients regarding their legal queries and guide them to the appropriate department
- Obtaining and processing all essential client information accurately on the Proclaim system
- Ensuring customer enquiries are picked up promptly by the relevant department, by seeking feedback on a regular basis
- Maintaining positive relationships with clients to build trust and ensure repeat custom and client recommendations.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.