A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced costs advocate to join a well-respected multi-service law firm in their Prescot office.
You will be required to have proven costs advocate experience and in-depth technical knowledge.
The Prescot based firm is offering competitive salary banding plus parking on-site, pension scheme, employee assistance programme and long term progression within the firm.
- Provide technical costs advice across all areas of the firm
- Advocate/attend court on behalf of Solicitor clients in the County Court
- Meeting customer satisfaction goals
- In-house training on costs issues
- Preparation of Replies to Points of Dispute
- Preparation of Application Notices, Skeleton Arguments, statements of case
- Preparation for and attending hearings of all kinds relating to costs.
- Confident day to day decision maker
- Advising as required on cases including quantum, causation and liability (in respect of costs)
- Training and advising other teams within the department and staff development.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.