One of North Yorkshire's leading law firms is looking to add an experienced residential conveyancing solicitor to its team in York.
As a residential conveyancing solicitor, you will be joining a successful department where you will be responsible for running a caseload of both freehold and leasehold files, along with working closely with the department manager on new build relationships both existing and new. Other responsibilities will include:
- Transfers of equity
- Simple declaration of trusts
- Developing junior members of the team
- Ensure clear and regular expectations/tasks are set for conveyancing legal assistants within the team
- Liaise regularly with other fee-earners to ensure team targets are met.
To be successful you will:
- Have previous experience managing a caseload of freehold, leasehold and new build sales & purchase
- Have the ability to work towards fee earning targets
- Posses proven up to date skills and knowledge in residential conveyancing to a high standard
- 3+ years' PQE.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to join this top law firm in York, then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.