A unique opportunity has arisen for a residential conveyancing fee earner to join a medium sized firm in Thame, Oxfordshire.
The role would suit a part qualified conveyancer/legal executive or experienced paralegal fee earner.
You will be involved in the assisting of running a mixed residential caseload to include: freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
Your day to day duties as the residential property conveyancer will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal departments and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Post completion concluded accurately
- Files closed in accordance with the firm’s procedures
- To ensure all billing is accurate and timely.
The firm's clients include first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firm's work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years, this 5 partner firm has 60 staff in total and a renowned reputation in the region. You will be supported by a secretary whilst working alongside 2 other conveyancers in the team.
Salary £28,000 up to £38,000 dependent on experience plus package including health cover & pension.
To apply for this residential property conveyancer role in Thame, please email with your CV or call. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.