This is a unique opportunity for an experienced residential conveyancer to work in York for one of the largest conveyancing firms in the country.
You will be working as a residential conveyancer within one of York's leading estate agents. You will be responsible for the smooth running of all the agencies conveyancing files managing a portfolio of freehold and leasehold transactions (circa 70) which will include new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
As well as managing your own caseload of conveyancing files, you will be responsible for:
- Replying to complex legal enquiries
- Resolving complex and technical queries involving, for example, deeds of trust, deeds of variation, lease extensions etc. raised by team members, colleagues, both onshore and offshore, and third parties
- The exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Achieving targets on a monthly basis.
To be successful:
- Highly experienced and confident with the conveyancing process
- Previous experience managing a caseload of 90+ files
- Confident liaising with clients
- Be result oriented
- Have an approachable persona and be well presented.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to hear more on this unique opportunity, get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.