The opportunity has arisen for a confident, polished and ambitious marketing manager to join a leading law firm in Essex.
The successful marketing manager will be responsible for further building, developing and promoting the firm through effective marketing campaigns and strategies.
The ideal marketing manager will be degree educated, and have solid marketing experience from a law firm, although candidates from other professional services will be considered.
Duties in this varied role will include:
- Managing marketing projects regarding literature, activities and events for all service areas across the firm
- Working with the team to develop literature in line with the brand
- Website – general copy updates, adding new fee earners, blogs, articles etc.
- Digital strategy and social media – adding content for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Press & PR
- Marketing campaigns
- Liaising with external agencies and design companies
- Liaising with editors/managers of publications regarding advertisements and editorials
- Assisting the team with events and seminars both in-house and at external venues
- Carrying out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
A competitive salary and impressive benefits package is on offer at this forward-thinking practice, as well as a friendly working culture.
If you are a marketing manager who is looking for an exciting new role at a prestigious law firm in Essex, then please apply now to be considered or call Rosie Gunn for a confidential conversation.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.