This UK leading law firm based in Sheffield city centre is now looking to recruit a legal cashier to join their expanding office on a full time, permanent basis.
You will join the firm's busy Accounts Department where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocation and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office and client banking
- Office and client cheque posting & processing
- Allocation and posting of searches
- Posting of time and disbursement transfers and write-offs
- Dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration, scanning and filing
- Other accounts duties as required.
To be considered for this legal cashier role in Sheffield, you must have previous experience and knowledge of the solicitors accounts rules, solid experience working as a legal cashier and be able to work under pressure.
For more information, please email Sacha Jonas or call. 0113 254 296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sacha Jonas at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.