A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced data business analyst to join a leading international full service law firm in Liverpool city centre. The role will be focusing on the data investigation and mapping across the firm's key systems and will work on international reporting using business intelligence tools.
You will be required to have proven experience in providing the BA/data modelling skills and deliverables as part of international data analysis or data warehousing project, preferably within a law firm or a similar professional services firm.
As a data business analyst, you will have an ability to work with system owners to understand their systems and the data that they hold, with experience in understanding integrations between software applications. You will also be required to have over 5 years' BA experience working with senior stakeholders.
The firm is based in Liverpool and is offering a competitive salary banding and a fantastic benefits package including flexible working.
- You will be responsible for understanding the key systems, the data they hold and the regulatory requirements around that data. To do this you will work closely with the relevant system owners and stakeholders. This will involve face to face meetings, demonstrations of the systems and contract reviews. As part of this, you will need to understand the reporting requirements at the firm and be able to input into the reports that will be produced via the business intelligence tools.
- You will be required to map the data (including any data flows) and resolve data integrity and quality issues. This will include producing reference tables and documenting the relationship between data sets. In addition, you will be responsible for diagrams documenting the flow of data from regional data sources into the data warehouse.
- The role will include the production of data availability assessments which will allow us to understand where data resides and the quality of that data. You will work with our experts to identify data gaps and provide recommendations as to how these can be resolved.
- You will be required to regularly update on your progress, drive the work forward and report any bottlenecks or urgent issues. Your findings will need to be presented in an easy to understand format that can be maintained going forward.
- In addition, you will produce BA deliverables as required; including requirements gathering, use cases and process models. You will then need to be able to communicate these to the business to ensure that they are understood and agreed.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.