Fantastic opportunity for a legal secretary to join the Commercial Property Department with a highly-regarded, Top 100 law firm in Nottingham.
This Legal 500 firm is looking to take on an experienced commercial property legal secretary to support several fee-earners in their busy and successful Commercial Property Department.
- Processing land registry forms and other legal documentation
- Liaising with clients in person and over the phone
- Using a case management system to process and progress files
- Opening, closing and archiving files
- Drafting correspondence and documentation via digital dictation
- Producing bills and other financial administration
- Diary management
- Organising and maintaining filing systems and document storage
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing, printing and filing.
- At least 12 months’ experience in commercial property from within a law firm
- Preparing Land Registry applications and completing SDLT returns
- Digital dictation
- IT systems, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
On offer is a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, including private health insurance, holiday exchange scheme, death in service, birthday day off and public transport season tickets.
The firm has offices throughout the UK and boasts a fantastic reputation nation-wide, ranking Tier 1 in several practice areas.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications, so please apply now for this commercial property legal secretary opportunity in Nottingham for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.