An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and ambitious solicitor to join my client's firm due to growth and expansion, within the Inverness office.
My client's firm has many successful solicitors, currently working within across the divisions of conveyancing, commercial property, wills & executries/private client, family & child law, dispute resolution, civil court work, business & company, employment and financial. This opportunity can give you many exciting prospects, which includes a diverse and interesting caseload.
The requirements are as follows:
- You must have previous solicitor experience in one or more of the divisions listed above
- You are looking for a strong, and progressive career path with potential partnership
- Seeking to join a down to earth, professional, supportive and friendly firm with a relaxed approach around a work-life balance
- If you are more senior, you will also be mentoring and guiding junior fee earners and involved actively with continuous business development and strategic planning for the firm
- Live within the surrounding areas of central Inverness
- You will have a minimum of 1 year of PQE.
In return, this Inverness-based firm offers excellent development opportunities and a competitive salary.
APPLY NOW with an updated CV or for an informal discussion contact Briony Hannah. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Briony Hannah at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.