A fantastic opportunity for an NQ-2 years' PQE employment solicitor has become available with this leading Top 25 firm based in central Leeds.
This national firm is looking for a lawyer to join its team in Leeds to work primarily on contentious employment matters for one of its key clients as part of a dedicated client team. As such, it is envisaged that the candidate will not be required to work on other client matters or support the wider firm in corporate and commercial support work.
The successful employment solicitor will have experience of:
- Employment tribunal litigation, ideally managing volume employment tribunal cases for respondents, including drafting ET3s and Grounds of Resistance, witness statements, case assessments, counter schedules of loss and tribunal applications.
- Compiling bundles of documents and document lists.
- Negotiating settlements via ACAS (including drafting and negotiating COT3s).
- Drafting and negotiating mass settlement agreements arising out of individual and collective redundancy and restructuring exercises.
- Advising on grievance and disciplinary issues.
The Employment Team sits within the firm's Corporate & Commercial Division. The team is spread across offices across the UK and Scotland and consists of 9 partners and over 30 other lawyers, as well as having dedicated and embedded paralegal support.
To be considered for this NQ employment solicitor vacancy, you must have excellent academic achievements with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent.
You must have a minimum of 6 months' experience in an employment seat or up to 2 years' post qualification experience working in a busy, commercial Employment Team.
If this NQ-2 years' PQE employment solicitor vacancy is of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, then please do apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton for further information. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.