An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal CRM assistant to join a well-respected and leading law firm in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
You will need previous experience in a CRM/digital role, be a self-starter and have the confidence to work with the firm's practice groups and business support teams. You will be helping them realise their goals by providing effective CRM support and guidance on data standards.
As a legal CRM assistant, you will be a champion of the system and a key point of contact for queries and support. Educating the firm on best practice will be a vital part of this role, as is the ability to identify areas for improvement within current business processes.
Working within a demanding environment, you will be adept at effectively liaising with an array of stakeholders and prioritising busy workloads.
- Creating and managing user licences.
- Assisting the Marketing Systems Manager with the delivery of the CRM strategy.
- Assisting the Marketing Systems Manager to streamline tasks to improve efficiency.
- Assisting the CRM Manager with data projects such as Alumni, Referrals, Experience.
- Creating reports to analyse system usage and provide intelligence to the firm.
- Maintaining the system by undertaking regular data-cleansing initiatives.
- Being the first point of contact for all CRM queries and support.
- Making updates to client and contact records to update marketing lists.
- Assisting with processing Data Change Management tickets.
- Assisting with email campaigns where required.
- Perform regular housekeeping system cleansing activities to improve the overall quality of data held throughout the firm.
The Liverpool based firm is offering a competitive salary banding and fantastic benefits package. Ideally, you will have experience of InterAction, however, some experience of other CRM systems will be considered.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.