A leading international law firm based in Liverpool is currently looking to recruit an experienced business development assistant for the operations side of the business.
You will provide high-quality support for business development activities and processes, with the ability to hit strict deadlines and work well within a pressured environment.
As the legal experienced business development assistant, your duties will include:
- Maintaining the pitch hub containing sales support materials.
- Support the efficient implementation and maintenance of the UK experience capture process.
- Pitch tracking, capture and reporting (pitch alerts, weekly pitch round up, bids dashboard and pitch log).
- Prepare internal BD activity reports and feed into internal comms eg MP updates.
- Maintain panel tracker, ensuring that we are rigorous in targeting and leveraging panel opportunities.
- Assist with production of first draft pitch documents drawing on boilerplate material.
- Support ad hoc projects typically focused on improving efficiency, such as developing standard templates or creating best practice content for the intranet.
This Liverpool based firm is offering a competitive salary banding, a fantastic working environment and excellent benefits package.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.