My client is a well known regional firm known for both sides of Family Law, involving private and publicly funded work.
This is a children solicitor vacancy that has arisen as a result of increased work volumes coming into the Lincoln-based firm, although some flexibility may be required to work in our other office locations.
You will be well presented and professional at all times with clients and collaborators, and be confident with first-class communication skills. You will be hard-working, highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines.
Varied duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Advising and representing clients in areas of Children Law, (either in private and/or public law).
- Conducting advocacy in and out of court.
- Managing members of the Children's Law Department, including file reviews, 1-2-1's and appraisals across various offices.
- Managing case files.
- Assisting other members of the Children's Law Department when required.
- Networking and creating and maintaining professional relationships.
The successful candidate must have at least 3 years' PQE in Children Law and Ideally know the Proclaim Case Management System. You'll have a full clean driving licence and be fully aware of legal aid regulations and procedures. There could be some uplift in the salaries advertised if you are a member of the children's panel or a member of resolution.
As the children solicitor, you will receive a competitive salary in a highly professional Lincoln-based firm, where there are future career paths for their staff. Also on offer is a bonus scheme together with other perks and benefits including life assurance, flexible scheme and flexible working.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.