One of North Yorkshires largest law firms is looking to add to their private client department a qualified solicitor with 2-5 years' PQE.
As a private client solicitor, you will be joining a busy private client department based in Malton that specialises in wills, LPAs, estates, trusts and tax advice, with some members of the team focusing on charity law and contentious probate.
- Handle a varied caseload to include LPAs, wills, administration of estates, trusts and tax.
- Ensure that all business targets are met.
- Take an active role in the development of the firm by business development and generating new clients.
To be successful in this position:
- 2-5 years' PQE.
- Be highly knowledgeable in all private client areas.
- Have the ability to manage your own caseload in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience with business development and attending networking events.
This is a great chance to join a team where career progression is achievable and the work is of high quality.
So, if you are a private client solicitor looking for a new job opportunity that can offer you more responsibilities and genuine progression plans based in Malton, then apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Tom Widdop on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.