My client is a well known firm that has a loyal client base stretching back over many years.
Property is one of the biggest departments within this Spalding based firm. There is a dedicated Residential Conveyancing Team that is now looking to strengthen as a result of an increase in workload.
My client is looking for an ambitious CILEx, licensed conveyancer or solicitor to join the Residential Property Team as a conveyancer. You will have upwards of 2 years' PQE or equivalent.
The firm is offering the successful residential conveyancing solicitor/CILEx a highly competitive salary, an excellent benefits package as well as the chance to develop your own career with a very well known firm.
- In this role, you will be handling your own caseload and focused on development and new build plot transactions.
- The role requires someone with sound experience of working in residential conveyancing, including the more complex aspects.
- You will be outward thinking and able to undertake business development and marketing for new business.
- You will assist the line manager in streamlining processes, business development initiatives and training and development of the team.
- You will have an excellent working knowledge of referral arrangements and have familiarity with the CQS and panel membership.
Applications from relocators will be considered, however, you should be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the south Lincolnshire corridor.
Shortlisting now for this outstanding residential conveyancing solicitor/CILEx opportunity in Spalding, Lincolnshire.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Lincolnshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Dante Friend on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.