An exciting opportunity has arisen for a legal assistant (law graduate LLB/LPC) with work experience in a customer service based role to join a multi-service law firm in Manchester.
You will be required to have excellent communication skills as you will be the first point of contact for clients with new enquires.
You will be required to contact the client and any associated third parties in order to both gather information and instruct further actions. The aim is to deliver a service that demonstrates excellent customer service skills to enable the business to meet its ambitious targets.
This is a fantastic entry level law graduate opportunity to join a law firm in Manchester that will provide full training and progression.
Duties for the legal assistant include:
- Inputting and updating of client details on the company’s computer system (PROCLAIM)
- Responsible for gathering data and inputting of new claims and new business enquiries
- Completing diary tasks to support the rest of the team involving work with referrers and third party insurers and medical agencies
- Working towards targets and deadlines
- Understand and embrace the concept of excellent customer service
- Chasing paperwork and outstanding case information in a professional & timely fashion
- Ensuring that medical appointments are dealt with in a timely fashion and in accordance with due process
- Responsible for the inputting and logging of insurance policies relative to client files
- Liaising with witnesses in accordance with allocated workloads & due process
- Responsible for administrative tasks that provide a support function within the business, including but not limited to, document redaction, bundle preparation, telephone support functions.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.