My client is an international commercial law firm with offices in the UK, mainland Europe and across Asia. Due to continued growth, my client is now looking to develop their Intellectual Property Commercial Team further and now have an open vacancy for a senior associate to join the team in Liverpool.
You will have the opportunity to advise on the firm's broad range of clients, working as the main point of contact, developing on existing relationships and new clients.
This role would be well suited to an ambitious intellectual property solicitor that is ready to take the next developing step within their career, or an experienced IP senior associate that is looking to further their experience within the industry.
- Strong experience in IP advisory
- Infringement opinions and litigation support
- IP due diligence and corporate support
- Audit reviews
- Licensing, sponsorship agreements, merchandising agreements, royalty agreements and assignments
- Commercial agreements
- Business development.
- Experience of providing the full range of intellectual property advisory services
- 5-9 years' PQE
- Drafting and negotiating IP and commercial contracts and documentation experience
- An understanding of clients’ needs and expectations
- Excellence in service quality (service delivery and quality of services provided), through technical and service excellence
- Strong academic background, inclusive of 2:1 or equivalent
- Experience working in retail, sports, tech, media, telecoms and entertainment is advantageous but not essential
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of trademark and design rights registrations in the UK and EU
- Proven track record in business development.
For more information on this intellectual property solicitor opportunity in Liverpool, contact Antony Setford for a non-pushy discreet conversation. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.