This Legal 500 law firm based in York is looking for a 2 years' experienced commercial property paralegal to join its team.
With a reputation to meet the very best in York, this successful and growing law firm has a fantastic opportunity for a paralegal to build on their knowledge and skillset by offering support to the department.
Duties for the commercial property paralegal include (but are not limited to):
- Make initial calls to clients prior to file opening to obtain any missing information required to open files/carry out CallML checks
- Collate and send out contract packs
- Liaise with developer and buyer’s solicitors during the course of the transaction
- Prepare files for completion including preparation of TP1, replies to requisitions and preparation of financial statements
- Carry out initial searches, review and download results
- Deal with completion formalities
- Send out contracts to clients for signature prior to exchange.
In order to be successful you will have at least 2 years' experience within conveyancing, ideally withing plot sales although this is not essential. You must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work to tight, strict deadlines.
If you have the relevant experience outlined above and would be interested in hearing more on this brilliant York based opportunity, then get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal or simply apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.