A leading regional law firm is seeking an experienced legal cashier to join their Nottingham offices on a permanent basis.
As a legal cashier, you would be joining a busy accounts team based in their Nottingham office, providing support to multiple offices throughout the UK.
Key duties include:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocating and posting of inward payments into bank accounts
- Office and client banking
- Office and client cheque posting and processing
- Allocation and posting of searches
- Posting time and disbursement transfers and write-offs
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration, scanning and filing.
To be considered for this legal cashier opportunity in Nottingham, it is essential that you have at least 12 months' experience working as a legal cashier within a law firm.
You must have knowledge and experience of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and be able to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production.
Key areas of experience: banking and direct credits, processing cheques, electronic payments and receipts and knowledge of SAR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Top 50, national law firm and is a fantastic name to have on your CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.