A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a conveyancing legal assistant to join this established law firm on a permanent, full time basis.
You will join the firms expanding Conveyancing Department based in Sutton Coldfield where you will provide key assistance and support to the conveyancers. Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system
- Liaising with clients
- Handling various files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Ensuring that all post-completion processes are finalised.
To be considered for this conveyancing legal assistant role based in Sutton Coldfield you must have 12+ months' experience working in a similar role, have excellent communication and organisational skills, along with a can-do attitude.
Please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.