One of Harrogate's most prestigious leading law firms is looking for a private client solicitor to join their busy and friendly team.
Ideally, you will have up to 4 years’ PQE in a private client setting, although applications from newly qualified lawyers with significant experience in this discipline will be accepted.
This Legal 500 and Chambers ranked Life Team covers the full range of private client matters including wills, inheritance tax planning, trusts, probate, powers of attorney and elderly client matters.
You will be responsible for managing a busy and varied caseload while assisting more senior solicitors as and when needed.
Other duties will include:
- See clients unsupervised (after initial training), advise them, draft relevant documents and oversee the execution of documents
- Provide pro-active support to senior solicitors on more complex cases
- Deliver legal services of outstanding quality that are focused on the client’s needs with a quick and accurate turnaround of legal documents.
To be successful you must have:
- Previous private client experience
- High level of IT skills is essential as you will be expected to produce some of your documents and use a case management system
- Experience of time-recording and a track record of achieving targets
- Full STEP membership of solicitors for the elderly, or willingness to undertake a study to achieve this, would be an advantage.
This is a full-time post however the firm is happy to view applications on a part-time basis (4 days a week) from solicitors possessing an exemplary skill set and range of experience.
Are you an NQ - 4 years' PQE private client solicitor? Are you looking for a new job opportunity in one of the leading law firms in Harrogate? If so, then simply apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Tom Widdop on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.