An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal HR assistant to join a leading international, full-service law firm in their Liverpool city centre office. Experience of operating in a similar role within professional services is essential, together with a tenacity for detail and delivering excellent client service. Legal sector experience is desirable, but not essential.
The firm is based in Liverpool and offers excellent long term progression, training, development, a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package.
As a legal HR assistant, your duties will involve onboarding and general HR:
- Preparing offer-paperwork and issuing contracts and offer letters as required
- Collating candidates personal details and data entry of these into HR Database as required
- Support our Operations team with the pre-employment screening and health checks as required
- Support our Development team with Induction activities as required
- Initiating PowerPoint presentations and drafting documentation
- Assist in the ongoing review of policies and procedures
- Supporting across the team to deal with day to day queries
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- Responding to queries
- Actioning reference requests
- Data entry and manipulation
- Support our Talent Advisory Assistant with general administration tasks such as preparing letters, updating trackers
- Supporting process improvement activity across Talent Operations.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.