Our client is an award-winning and Legal 500 ranked law firm with several offices in London and the South East region. They are currently seeking an industrial disease fee earner to join their expanding Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Team based in Oxford.
Main duties will include:
- Assist senior fee earners with their complex files.
- Manage a small caseload of multi-track asbestos industrial disease files, under supervision depending on experience, dealing effectively with cases.
- Deal directly with clients to take instructions and ensure full understanding to deliver on client expectations.
Your experience must include:
- Senior paralegal or a solicitor/CILEx with up to 2 years PQE, with any litigation work to be carried out at the appropriate level set by the court.
- Previous experience of litigation and good knowledge of civil procedure rules (CPR) and pre-action protocols.
- Ideally, previous experience within a claimant personal injury/industrial disease area of law, although our client would consider strong litigators from other areas of expertise as well as defendant PI backgrounds.
Ideal candidates will have previously worked at a known industrial disease or personal injury practice and hold excellent academic qualifications.
Excellent career opportunities await the successful industrial disease fee earner. They offer a fantastic range of benefits including a competitive salary, 26.5 days holiday per year, a great pension scheme and a whole host of other staff benefits.
For further details regarding this role based in Oxford please contact Gayle Woolf. 01273 289 000.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Oxfordshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.