An experienced systems analyst is required to join a leading international full-service law firm based in Liverpool city centre.
You will be working within the business systems team alongside other analysts, working with the firm’s line of business applications and their integration workflow and reporting.
As a systems analyst within the IT Department, you will closely work with the relevant project managers and senior business analysts in providing BA support on projects. You will have experience working with HR systems in a systems analyst or engineering capacity. Swift HR or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Administration and configuration of the HR systems
- Provide technical support to the HR team (e.g. systems integrations, complex reporting, etc.)
- Provide guidance to streamline processes and improve current ways of working
- Own process changes and identifying key opportunities to improve reporting, system interaction, and the end-user experience provide training and accompanying user guides on Swift HR
- Support the delivery of the HR systems roadmap
- Produce systems analyst deliverables as required including requirements documentation, use cases, testing plans, and scripts and process models
- You will need to be able to communicate these to the project team to ensure that they are understood and agreed.
For more information on this systems analyst role based in Liverpool, please contact Gemma Taylor. 0161 207 2000.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.