A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Courts Coordinator to join a well-respected law firm in Birkenhead. You must have an understanding of the litigation process, experience of using a case management system and strong legal administration skills. You will be working closely with the firms in-house advocates maintaining a court diary system, ensuring all relevant dates and notices are inputted into case management and dealing with a wide range of Court Direction matters.
As a Legal Courts Coordinator, duties include:
- Working with the existing Court diary supervisor managing and operating a court diary system
- Being responsible for receiving and inputting into case management all Notice of Issue dates, Acknowledgment of Service dates, Directions questionnaire due dates, all other court directions and hearing fee due dates
- Being responsible for and assisting with the inputting of relevant court hearing dates onto case management and notifying fee earners via Outlook as appropriate
- Managing and policing court directions ensuring compliance as necessary by fee earners
- Operating and managing a diary of all court hearings
- Assisting in the co-ordination of the in house advocates, ensuring attendance at any hearing where attendance by the in-house advocate is required
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to the Technical team as and when necessary/required
- Prioritising urgent schedule entries and dealing with daily tasks or To Do list entries
Apply now to be considered for this Legal Courts Coordinator role in Birkenhead.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.