This not-for-profit is looking for an assistant company secretary to join their organisation based in London on an interim basis with the opportunity to go permanent.
As an assistant company secretary, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Board and committee support, including preparation of papers, agendas and taking minutes
- Ensure statutory filings are prepared and submitted at Companies House for the organisation and its subsidiaries
- Ad-hoc membership support on governance related issues including franchise changes and board approvals.
You, as an assistant company secretary, will have the following:
- At least 3 years' company secretarial experience including board and committee support
- ICSA qualification or part-qualification
- Knowledge and experience using board portals.
If you are an experienced company secretarial professional in London who is available ASAP, then get in touch today!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Central London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Sam Perry on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.