An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a private client solicitor to join a Legal 500 law firm based in Hull.
This opportunity comes with the chance for you to progress in your career to running the private client department and the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Running a caseload of all private client matters with a focus on Tax and Trusts
- Providing the very best advice and client care to all clients you meet and talk with.
- Working within a team to maintain the top reputation of the firm.
- 3 years PQE+
- Previous experience managing a caseload of private client matter
- Have as aspirations to progress your career within a busy Tax & Trusts department.
Due to the continued growth, this Legal 500 Law Firm is seeking a qualified solicitor with either strong personal relationships with referrers of work and fellow professional advisers, or an appetite for work generation to join their Hull office. However, when required you may be asked to travel to other office locations.
If you are interested and possess the relevant skills and knowledge stated above please apply or get in touch with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.