My client is an independent corporate services firm and looks after businesses and private clients on an international scale. Their services including trusts, corporate finance audit, accountancy and company administration.
As a result of expansion, the firm is now looking to bring on board a company secretary/solicitor with a strong technical background to take on a newly created role in London.
Key responsibilities for the company secretary/solicitor:
- Partnering with the managing partner on diverse corporate, commercial, trust and finance matters
- Advise on general corporate secretarial matters
- To ensure the effective servicing of the Board of Directors. This will include summoning meetings, preparing agendas, diarising of meeting attendance, collating papers and ensuring their timely distribution
- Upkeep of statutory registers
- Ensure compliance with company law requirements including the maintenance of statutory books and records for UK and overseas companies, the establishment and dissolution of legal entities
- Involvement in restructuring projects
- Implementing and administering share options schemes
- Providing advice on corporate and commercial matters
- Supervising and reviewing team members work
- Liaising with relevant regulators and external counsel as required.
- Degree educated
- Qualified Chartered Secretary or Solicitor
- A sound knowledge of the Companies Act
- Prior experience in a private practice/professional services firm.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this opportunity in London.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.