This is an employment law solicitor role at a well known regional firm that has very ambitious growth plans.
The Chambers rated Employment Law Team in Lincoln is particularly strong and is very profitable. With recent additions coming into the department from city firms, this is a really good time to join a department on the up. There is a hugely talented Employment Law Department at the firm now.
Joining an experienced team, you will ideally be at NQ-2 years' PQE and able to handle your own tailor-made caseload of respondent and claimant side matters. You will have trained and gained experience at a city or well known regional firm where you will have gained exposure to key clients and been trusted to progress matters yourself.
You will have a real passion for employment law and be motivated by a career in this area of law.
At NQ-2 PQE stage, the priority is to receive the best support and guidance as you start to deal with large PLC’s or SME’s on a regular basis.
You can expect to assist or lead on a broad range of cases including advising employers/employees on a range of contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Discrimination claims
- TUPE transfers
- Business restructuring/redundancies
- Settlement agreements
- Company policies and procedures
- Dismissal and contractual issues
- Procedures and protocols
- Experienced at undertaking full preparation for cases in the Employment Tribunal
- Preparing for and delivering seminars
- Regularly attending local networking and business development events to build contacts within the local area
- Drafting articles for marketing purposes and contributing to the Firm’s social media accounts to raise the profile of the firm and the Employment team.
Ideally, you will possess advocacy skills and have knowledge of the local market, however, applications from relocators will be considered, you just need to be able to demonstrate a commitment to live and work in the Lincolnshire area.
Shortlisting now for this outstanding employment law solicitor role in Lincoln.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dante Friend at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.