A leading commercial law firm in Leicester are looking for an experienced legal cashier to join them.
This Legal 500 firm can offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including free on-site parking.
As a legal cashier your responsibilities would be as follows:
- Processing electronic payments using on-line banking systems
- Allocating and posting incoming payments
- Allocating and posting searches
- Posting time and disbursement transfers and write-offs
- Dealing with general queries and issues relating to accounts
- Opening/closing and administering designated deposit accounts
- General administration e.g. scanning and filing
- Other accounts duties as required
To be considered for this legal cashier opportunity in Leicester, you must have:
- Knowledge and experience of Solicitors Accounts Rules
- Solid experience working in a legal accounts team
- Experience of using online banking systems
- Ability to deal with electronic payments, banking and cheque production
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.