If you have experience in RTA claims and are looking to develop your PI knowledge with a forward-thinking law firm, this could be the role for you. The position will be based in Wakefield.
It is essential that you have experience managing your own caseload of Personal Injury cases, with a focus on non-litigated RTA claims (MOJ Portal) from inception through to settlement. You will be confident following the MOJ process and best practise in order to proactively progress your claims.
As a personal injury MOJ Portal legal advisor, your main duties will include:
- Responsibility for a high volume caseload of RTA MOJ Portal claims, following the MOJ process and best practise, in order to progress your claims from inception through to settlement.
- Ability to deal with cases of complexity, causation arguments, and denials of liability with minimal supervision.
- Assessing liability and quantum to include reviewing medical reports and researching and obtaining relevant case law.
- Drafting schedules of special damages and assessing suitable awards for compensation for pain, suffering and loss of amenity, and other general damages.
- Negotiating with third parties to ensure we receive the best settlement figures for our clients in a proactive and timely manner, identify litigation opportunities where appropriate.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a personal injury specialist with specific expertise in accidents involving a vehicle or a motorcycle. You will have exposure to highly experienced solicitors and fee earners, providing a brilliant opportunity for career progression.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, there is an outstanding benefits package on offer.
Please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton for further information regarding this personal injury MOJ Portal legal advisor role in Wakefield. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.