A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal credit controller to join a well-known, Top 50 law firm on a fixed-term 12-month contract. You will be joining a busy collections team based in central Nottingham.
As one of the firm's Credit Controllers, you will report to the Credit Manager and will provide support to all departments with the collection of aged debts.
This is a great opportunity to become part of an established and highly experienced team who is successful in reducing the firm's lock up and reaching its cash collection targets.
As a legal credit controller, you will help improve processes and deliver innovative solutions to the firm and its clients.
key duties will include:
- Collecting the firm's debts by telephone and email in-line with the firm's policies
- Ensuring all notes are updated and any credit queries are dealt with on time
- Organising meetings on behalf of solicitors to review outstanding debts
- Liaising with Revenue Controllers and reporting into the Credit Manager
- Monitoring and reporting on daily cash collections.
You must have at least 5+ years' credit control experience within a professional services environment.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications, regardless of the advertised closing date. Please apply now for immediate consideration on this Nottingham-based opportunity.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.