A fantastic opportunity has arisen with an organisation who are looking to bring on a company secretary on an FTC of up to 12 months in Heslington, York.
You will be joining a close-knit team and have direct line management for 2 more junior members of the team, therefore, managerial experience within a CoSec or Governance function is a must.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the conduct of Board and Committee meetings.
- Ensuring all statutory compliance requirements are met within deadlines.
- Advising the Board on matters relating to Corporate Governance.
- Taking the lead on Corporate Support function and facilities management.
- Assisting with strategic risk management, reporting accordingly to the Board and Committees.
You will be required to travel to the London office on approximately a fortnightly basis in order to meet with the London team (of three), with an overnight stay sometimes required.
As a varied role with an additional managerial dimension, this really is a unique company secretary opportunity in Heslington, York, so get in touch with Kirsty to avoid missing out!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Kirsty Clark on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Kirsty Clark at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.