This top 200 law firm in Leeds city centre has an opening in its Conveyancing department for an experienced conveyancing fee earner.
My client offers an award-winning specialist conveyancing service, acting for a large number of conveyancing service providers across the UK, using state of the art technology.
The successful conveyancing fee earner will have responsibility for dealing with a large number of sale and purchase files, from its inception through to completion.
You must have proven knowledge of the conveyancing process along with significant experience of handling a mixed caseload of sale and purchase files, ideally having been gained in a process-driven volume environment when working with a case management system.
Duties will include:
- Liaising effectively and appropriately with the client and introducer where necessary.
- Carrying out title investigations in respect of leasehold and freehold titles.
- Raising enquiries on the title and documentation received and dealing with responses to enquiries.
- The exchange of contracts and completions.
- Providing support to colleagues and less experienced team members such as transactional assistants.
- Ensuring that accurate records and notes, etc. are maintained on all matters whilst at all times working within the framework of the relevant Service Level Agreements.
This is an excellent opportunity for a conveyancing solicitor/legal executive/paralegal looking to join one of the region’s leading law firms. There is a highly competitive salary and full benefits package available.
Please apply directly via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for more information on this Leeds based role. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.