Would you be interested in joining a large team of governance professionals within a leading provider of corporate administration services based in London?
In this role, you will be responsible for providing administrative support for company secretarial, compliance and governance by ensuring that SPV transactions are efficiently supported.
As a company secretarial assistant manager, some of your responsibilities will include:
- share issuance and redemption
- arranging and holding of board meetings
- assisting with drafting annual reports and filing of accounts
- admin duties relating to board and general meetings
- manage a portfolio of share trusts, maintaining database and preparing for the trustees' meetings
- monitoring the approval of SPV financial report and accounts
- filing of confirmation statements
Therefore, not only will you gain further exposure to statutory compliance work, but also exposure to wider meeting support based responsibilities, great for career development purposes.
So, if you are already working in an outsourced corporate compliance or governance environment and you are keen to join a prestigious organisation with a strong global reputation, why not apply?
Please get in touch asap to avoid missing out on this company secretarial assistant manager in London.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.