A respected and growing law firm in Kettering is looking to hire an experienced personal injury manager with 3+ years exposure to portal process management within a mix of Personal Injury files.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the skills below:
- Significant post-graduate Claimant PI experience; MOJ portal and pre-issue
- Experience of stages 1–3
- Understand PI processes, including medicals valuations and part 36 offers
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understand, analyse, and effect change utilising MI
- Experienced in managing change and introducing new ways of working in a team
- Able to feedback to others to improve processes and drive future performance
- Able to work across departments, managing stakeholder relationships constructively
- Thrive and operate in a fast-paced organisation
The firm is offering the right candidate the chance to work for one of the most modern and progression focused law firms in the region, whilst dealing with a high-quality caseload.
Alongside this, there is a market-leading salary, the chance to lead and progress to managing a local business unit, with a focus on flexible working with Home Working offered for the right individual.
If you are a fee earner with 3 + years portal claims exposure and would like to work for a large law firm based in Kettering, then please apply now to be considered or call Christopher Jeeves for a confidential conversation. 02076499298.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Northamptonshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Christopher Jeeves on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Christopher Jeeves at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.