Established for 30 years, our client is a growing 5 Partner private practice law firm. The firm is based in Wokingham, central Berkshire and is well known in the area for providing quality legal advice to both commercial and private clients throughout the Thames Valley and beyond.
The Legal Support Department is seeking an experienced paralegal or legal assistant to support the Conveyancing Team.
The ideal candidate will have a residential conveyancing background and excellent administration or paralegal skills.
Daily duties for the residential conveyancing paralegal will include:
- Preparing contract packages for sale
- Dealing with all aspects of pre and post-completion conveyancing
- Priority searches and bankruptcy searches
- Preparing SDLT Returns and submitting the same to HMRC
- Requesting online searches, completing various search forms on the computerised system
- Processing Land Registry applications
- Updating clients/Agents on transaction progress
- Assisting Fee Earners in preparation of legal documentation
- Advising clients, Estate Agents and other third parties of progress and giving back up advice where necessary
- Assist in communications with clients through relaying both incoming and outgoing telephone messages and providing any other possible and appropriate assistance
- Dealing with solicitors and clients on the day of completion, preparing the completion letters and updating clients/agents of the same.
Moreover, you will be enthusiastic and friendly, have good academics, and previous people management experience.
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience up to £23,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
To apply for this residential conveyancing paralegal role based in Wokingham, please email your CV, or call Gayle Woolf. 01273 289000.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.