This top 100 commercial law firm in Central London is seeking an experienced public law solicitor to join their highly ranked team.
You will have a broad experience of all aspects of public law from the pre-action stage through to trial.
Your role as a public law solicitor will involve the following:
- The merits of bringing and defending claims for breach of contract, mis-selling, negligence and fraud
- Procedural steps of litigation in those areas through to trial
- ADR including mediations and local dispute resolution
- Instructing and working with experts and counsel
- Dealing with complex multi-jurisdictional collective litigation
- Financial services disputes.
Experience of dealing with public law decision making and disputes (including judicial review challenges) and broader financial services regulatory & compliance interest including consumer credit experience would also be advantageous.
Candidates who have a commercial litigation background and a real interest in public law matters will also be considered.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, ongoing support in a collegiate environment and chances to progress within the team.
If you're an experienced public law solicitor looking to join a top 100 law firm in Central London, please apply now.
For more information on this role in Central London, or for a confidential discussion, call Tom Miles. 020 7649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Miles at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.