Top 50 & Legal 500 firm in central Nottingham.
This national firm is looking for an experienced bid executive to join them at their offices in central Nottingham.
As a bid executive, you will support the principal business development managers who are responsible for managing and co-coordinating tenders and proposals for all sectors nationwide.
Working alongside the rest of the business development and marketing team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in writing bids and proposals, bid strategy and promoting bid best practice
- Developing written content for proposals and other documents in line with briefs and timescales
- Help coordinate key stakeholders in the bid process
- Supporting the team in presentations
- Using a variety of tender websites and portals
- Identifying opportunities to tender by checking OJEU notices and other relevant sources
- Ensuring compliance with the strict deadlines and that responses are delivered on time and in accordance with the tenderer’s requirements
- Developing and maintaining a central database of national credentials
- Assisting in the preparation of precedent materials and model answers to facilitate completion of tender documents
- Providing technical and creative support in the layout and design of pitch documents
- Maintaining a log of all tenders and updating once decision received
- Carrying out market research and tracking industry trends
- Collating and analysing bid feedback
- Assisting with preparation of reports
- Working on projects to improve bid information, analysis and best practice
To be considered for this bid executive opportunity in central Nottingham, you must have:
- Previous tender/pitch experience in the professional services sector
- Experience in the legal sector is desirable but not essential
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills and Knowledge of MS Office, in particular, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to design and format documents within brand guidelines
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Top 50 firm with an excellent reputation throughout the UK. On offer is a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including a bonus scheme; subsidised legal fees, gym membership and on-site canteen; private medical insurance; and enhanced pension scheme.
We often close vacancies early in the event we receive a high volume of applications. Please apply for this bid executive position as soon as possible.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Nina Gibbs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.