This leading charity in Buckinghamshire has an excellent opportunity available for a company secretary & governance manager on a permanent basis paying between £50,000 - £60,000 per annum.
Your key responsibilities as company secretary & governance manager will include:
- Managing a range of the charity's responsibilities including risk management, insurance, policy management and administration of legal services
- Providing a minute taking and record keeping service for the Board and Committees and keep the charity's action registers up to date
- Ensuring that the charity operates effective and efficient governance and is compliant with legal and regulatory requirements including preparing and submitting all relevant returns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience as a company secretary or governance manager
- Working knowledge of Data Protection
- Experience of working with Directors and organisation leaders.
If you are eager for your next company secretarial role in Buckinghamshire and feel you are the right fit, apply today to avoid missing out!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Buckinghamshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Sam Perry on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Sam Perry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.