A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal CRM manager to join a leading full service law firm in Liverpool city centre.
A pre-requisite for the role is for the individual to have gained significant experience of working with InterAction, ideally within the legal sector.
You must be confident and credible in dealing with senior stakeholders, with excellent communication skills and an ability to influence and persuade.
You will be reporting directly to the senior marketing manager and will provide strategic advice and day to day support to the firm, as well as working closely with the technical IT Team to ensure the delivery of an effective system.
You will have energy and passion to drive the firms CRM vision, raising awareness of the benefits of its use and hosting regular training sessions across the firm.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus a fantastic benefits package including private medical insurance, life assurance, season ticket loan, health cash plan, dental insurance, 25 days holidays, critical illness, flexible working and many more.
- Act as the champion of client data and develop initiatives to encourage the increase in the use of InterAction across the firm and communicate the benefits to users on an ongoing basis.
- Engage with stakeholders to embed InterAction as a vital business development and marketing tool.
- Ensure the client data in the system is used to its full potential, designing and producing reports that are insightful for fee-earners and business development teams. In particular, the enhanced data collected from IQ and the engagement of marketing activities tracked via our e-marketing tool Vuture.
- Work closely with the Head of Clients and New Business and the wider Business Development team to support the strategic and priority client program.
- Carry out commercial analysis of the potential benefits to the business of adopting new database tools, functionality and system upgrades.
- Manage the implementation process by working with our IT department and develop training alongside our in-house IT training team.
- Develop a set of SMART metrics in order to help measure the impact and efficiency of e-marketing activities e.g. event acceptance/attendance and ecomms readership and partner performance e.g. number of client meetings held, number of events attended, number of pitches involved in etc.
- Manage the relationship with the external data stewarding team to ensure day-to-day data administration tasks are carried out effectively including, data cleansing, data management and any project-specific requirements. Review regularly to ensure efficiency and propose alternatives if beneficial to the firm.
- Provide regular best practice and guidance to the team Marketing and Business Development teams who regularly use InterAction in their roles.
- Build relationships with key suppliers (e.g. Lexis Nexis) and other relevant industry contacts and keep abreast of industry developments in the fields of database management and e-marketing in professional services.
Apply now to be considered for this legal CRM manager role in Liverpool.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.