Are you an experienced commercial property solicitor seeking an opportunity to work in the public sector?
An in-house temp to perm position has arisen for an experienced commercial property solicitor to support in contracts, procurement and property services.
This is a varied and interesting role which could provide a good introduction to someone who feels that an in-house role is for them. It is a relaxed working environment offering plenty of flexibility and a small proportion of home-working is tolerated. This role can be either an FTC or a permanent position and is based in Didcot.
The ideal contracts & property solicitor will be up to date on landlord & tenant matters and be able to:
- Draft/approve contracts - construction, IT and service consultancy
- Advise on contracts and procurement legislation, including EU procurement regulations
- Drafting grant and loan agreements and agreements for affordable housing development work
- Draft and amend Section 106 agreements
- Deal with acquisitions and disposals of land and property
- Amend leases, licenses, deeds and notices
- Provide advice on all property related matters including compulsory purchase orders.
Attractive salary and full comprehensive benefits package is on offer for this contracts & property solicitor role.
To apply for this Didcot based role, please email your CV to Gayle Woolf.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.