We have an opportunity for an IP Associate, Patent Litigation in the technologies sector available. The role sits within a firm that is ranked top tier in 80% of the fields they work within. This is an opportunity that offers huge room for career development and also the chance to take a lateral move within the IP team. My client offers a culture that drives innovation, and that is friendly with a non-uptight environment.
IP Solicitor Patent Litigation
- Planning, prioritising and delegating work tasks as appropriate and updating the supervising partner on progress
- Building client relationships - providing excellent client service and prompt responses and progress updates to the client
- Supporting the firm and others - building effective relationships with individuals and groups in and across offices; upholding the firm’s values; and assisting with the preparation of legal precedents, legal articles, marketing documents and presentations
- Comply with risk requirements, firm policies and all relevant professional responsibilities and legislation
- Prior experience in the patents field in a patent or trade mark attorney firm or a law firm
- Excellent academic credentials
- Strong team player
- Good communicator both orally and in writing
- Able to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity
- Respects and enjoys the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds found in the firm
- 1-6 years' PQE
If you would like to gain more information within a discreet none pushy conversation, apply through the contact details provided.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in City. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Antony Setford on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.