This highly-regarded law firm has created a new role for a business development & marketing executive.
This is an important, senior hire and comes at a time of recent expansion, including a recent merger/acquisition. The firm operates from several key locations in central London and the Home Counties, offering services to business and private clients.
To succeed in your application, you will be:
- A bright and commercial individual, who has solid experience working in marketing and business development.
- Used to delivering innovative marketing and business development campaigns in a confident, articulate and professional manner.
- Previous experience from the legal sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
This role will involve liaising with the firm's clients, target audience, partners and management to deal with:
- Developing and maintaining pitch materials whilst supporting the fee earners on their pitch proposal.
- Exploiting more work opportunities from existing business relationships.
- Producing effective marketing campaigns.
- Creating business development materials and leadership content.
- Writing web content.
- Organising events.
This is a rare and desirable opportunity to join a well-known law firm in a senior position as a business development & marketing executive.
To explore this opportunity based in East London further, and to join a growing law firm, then get your CV through today!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Terry Withers on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Terry Withers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.