An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal cashier to join a well-respected Manchester law firm.
You will be required to have previous legal cashier experience, preferably in a billing role.
The firm, based in Manchester, is offering flexible working, a competitive salary banding and benefits package.
Duties for this legal cashier role include:
- Processing of financial transactions using our accounts package SOS for both Client and Office ledgers
- Processing bills for specific clients, ensuring all company and departmental deadlines are met
- Management of invoices and other transactional documentation
- Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts Team and the wider firm
- Dealing with queries from outside the department and maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
- Adhering to the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.