Are you an experienced private client solicitor, seeking a new opportunity in Dundee? This top ranked independent Scottish firm seeks a private client solicitor around 2-7 years’ PQE. The level of PQE is simply a guide, and candidates with more or less experience are still invited to apply.
You will work closely alongside a range of solicitors and the partner of the department on excellent quality work, your caseload will be diverse and will consist of the following:
- Wills and IHT planning / Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Creation and Administration of Trusts
- Providing financial planning and wealth advice to corporate and HNW clients
- Identifying and contacting potential clients, gathering sufficient information and identifying client needs
- Adhering to all compliance and regulatory requirements
- Ensuring effective working relationships are built and maintained within the client base
- For those of a more senior level, you will be helping juniors and trainee solicitors, paralegals and secretaries when needed
Alternatively, if this opportunity is not quite right for you, we have a strong variety of opportunities across Scotland - so please get in touch and update me as to your job search criteria.
Please contact Briony Hannah for more details on this private client solicitor opportunity based in Dundee, 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Briony Hannah at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.