A brilliant opportunity with one of Yorkshire's leading Legal 500 law firms has become available for a private client solicitor to join this firm's Huddersfield office.
The successful private client solicitor will support senior staff through providing legal services to clients, generating fee income, and supervising trainee solicitors and support staff.
Applications are welcome from NQ solicitors through to 4 years' PQE.
This Huddersfield based firm is down to earth, professional, supportive and friendly.
Duties will include:
- Providing pragmatic, cost-effective, commercial legal advice to the firm’s clients to meet their business needs and generate fee income
- Supporting senior fee earners to build the business by developing and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Networking, marketing, and promoting the firm, including referring clients to other departments
- Case management with the appropriate amount of support and supervision from senior fee earners
- Assigning work to trainees and support staff and supervising the work, acting as a point of contact for advice to junior members of the team
- Liaising with 3rd parties to provide the optimum level of service to the client.
If you are a private client solicitor from NQ-4 years' PQE and want to join a firm that will provide a lovely working environment and fantastic work-life balance, then please apply via the link or contact me for further information.
Rachael Atherton. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.